Becoming a partner with Christian Stewardship Services.
Partnership with CSS is open to Canadian Christian Charities which are in agreement with the purposes of CSS.
There is an expectation that Partners will contribute financially and work together with CSS staff to promote planned giving and the use of CSS services by their own supporters and donors.
To be eligible for partnership, the charity must:
- possess a charitable registration or that are non-profit;
- maintain an independent Board of Directors;
- practice proper financial disclosure;
- subscribe to ethical fundraising practices; and
- in the opinion of the current Members of the Corporation, will work cooperatively and productively with the Corporation's practices and procedures, and within the Corporation's framework as outlined in its governing documents.
Process to apply for Partnership:
- Call our Executive Director, Maynard Wiersma or Head Office and arrange for a meeting with your Board or senior officers to discuss partnership;
- Request Partnership in writing, providing written materials attesting to the requirements above;
- Approval for Partnership by the CSS Board;
- Receive a 2/3 affirmative vote of the Members of the Corporation present at a duly constituted Membership meeting of the Corporation. You are strongly encouraged to attend the Annual Meeting.